Calendar; Print One Day's Events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tortdog

Calendar; Print One Day's Events

Post by tortdog »

Trying to use the new calendar to printout the interviews. The format is such at the weekly level that in printing you can't see the names for the interviews - just the times.

Anyway to print out the calendar entries for one day? Other suggestions?
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

tortdog wrote:Trying to use the new calendar to printout the interviews. The format is such at the weekly level that in printing you can't see the names for the interviews - just the times.

I couldn't figure out any way for our 10 min. tithing settlement interviews, so we couldn't use the calendar very effectively. You can schedule them, just not print or really see them -until we get a "day view." Submit more feedback via the app?
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

tortdog wrote:Trying to use the new calendar to printout the interviews. The format is such at the weekly level that in printing you can't see the names for the interviews - just the times.

I couldn't get any workable printout for our 10 min. tithing settlement interviews. I know a "day" view has been suggested in past threads...I think it will come. Submit more feedback?
tortdog

Post by tortdog »

IF the calendars ported by individual calendar to iCal, we could print out the schedule from there . . .

Return to “Calendar”