View Calendar subscriptions or reivew who email was sent to.

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
brettberger

Post by brettberger »

Great to hear. I'll submit feedback that way then. Thx
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Moved thread from General Discussion to to Unit Web Sites.

Mike
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mableblanchard

Re: View Calendar subscriptions or reivew who email was sent

Post by mableblanchard »

Has there been any new answers to this information? I need to be able to see who has subscribed to a calendar that I administer.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mableblanchard wrote:I need to be able to see who has subscribed to a calendar that I administer.
Not currently possible, and I've heard nothing that indicates that any change is planned.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

mableblanchard wrote:I need to be able to see who has subscribed to a calendar that I administer.
Why?
mableblanchard

Post by mableblanchard »

So we can tell who we are reaching. It is a target group and if they don't subscribe then we need to use regular mail.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

mableblanchard wrote:So we can tell who we are reaching. It is a target group and if they don't subscribe then we need to use regular mail.
In order for the calendar to be used effectively one must not only subscribe to the calendar but they need to also be visiting the calendar on a regular bases or have a sinc to their own personal electronic calendar. Just knowing who subscribed to a calendar layer is not enough to ensure they received the information.

I suggest if its important that you use regular mail or at least email and not rely on the calender to get the information out.

Return to “Calendar”