Times changing when printing calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
emrolgould

Times changing when printing calendar

Post by emrolgould »

I printed the calendar for the period Jan 2011 - Apr 2011. I got May included in the print out with that last month showing blank, except for 1 May.

When I looked at March, I realised that everything shifted one hour from around 12 March. The online version doesn't show this change, and I am not in a area of the world where times change for DST, etc.
tortdog

Post by tortdog »

EmrolGould wrote:I am not in a area of the world where times change for DST, etc.
Count your blessings.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

EmrolGould wrote:When I looked at March, I realised that everything shifted one hour from around 12 March. The online version doesn't show this change, and I am not in a area of the world where times change for DST, etc.

Sure sounds like DST got applied. Did you report the issue via feedback?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
emrolgould

Post by emrolgould »

RussellHltn wrote:Sure sounds like DST got applied. Did you report the issue via feedback?
I'm not seeing a feedback link on the calendar page. How do I report it?
tortdog

Post by tortdog »

Go to the main page of lds.org and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see a blue ribbon-like feedback link.

Return to “Calendar”