Problem with full calendar days

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

aebrown wrote:I'm not seeing the same thing you're describing because you are describing something quite different from the original post. You started out your explanation by saying " If you click on the blank area of a day (in month view) and drag to another day...." That is a step never mentioned before. What was mentioned was "when I click on the scroll bar". I was reporting what happened when I clicked on the scroll bar.

The point is that (at least for me and I believe RBeatse) clicking and dragging the scroll bar causes the exact the same effect as clicking and dragging in the blank area of a day (with the additional effect of moving the scrollbar). The intent of the first part of my post was to describe a feature of the calendar that may not be well know (I certainly didn't know about it until I started looking at the javascript that was causing the this problem). It seems to be the interaction of that feature with the scrollbar that is the problem.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

eblood66 wrote:The point is that (at least for me and I believe RBeatse) clicking and dragging the scroll bar causes the exact the same effect as clicking and dragging in the blank area of a day (with the additional effect of moving the scrollbar).

Well, I can't explain the difference, but I was definitely dragging the scroll bar on my computer at home in Firefox and had no problems. But when I just tried this on my work computer (also in Firefox), I found that the square was indeed highlighted in red. I'll try it again when I get home tonight to try to narrow down what the differences are.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
tortdog

Post by tortdog »

aebrown wrote:But that shouldn't stop you from submitting feedback -- just go to the main lds.org page, where you will find a Submit Feedback link. You can submit feedback for any part of lds.org (including the calendar) using that link.

Y'all realize that the site is telling people to look for the Feedback button on any calendar page, I'm guessin'.

https://tech.lds.org/ldshelp/index.php5 ... e_Calendar

Return to “Calendar”