Live Training

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
WWS36

Live Training

Post by WWS36 »

My Stake Pres member and I met last night and tried the new wizard to transition to the new system. It is a mystery.
Is there a phone number to speak to someone and/or is there a live classroom we can go to. I'm 74. I might have lived past this new system???
Wayne Summers,
Stake Admin in N. Ogden Coldwater Stake
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

WWS36 wrote:My Stake Pres member and I met last night and tried the new wizard to transition to the new system. It is a mystery.
Is there a phone number to speak to someone and/or is there a live classroom we can go to. I'm 74. I might have lived past this new system???

I don't know of any live training. But have you read the online help system (available by clicking the Help button on the main calendar page)? That has quite a bit of helpful information that should give you a good foundation in how the calendar works. And once you've digested that information, if you still have questions, you can search this forum for answers, or post a question here and people will try to help you.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”