Calandar viewing and creating events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rem1701e

Calandar viewing and creating events

Postby rem1701e » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm

As I have been setting up our Stake Calendar for 2011, I noticed that I can only create calendars for my Ward and for the Stake.

From the Stake perspective, is there anyway to see what is on other units calendars?

Am I just missing something?

Thanks,

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Do you have a calling in the stake?
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:59 pm

rem1701e wrote:As I have been setting up our Stake Calendar for 2011, I noticed that I can only create calendars for my Ward and for the Stake.

From the Stake perspective, is there anyway to see what is on other units calendars?

No, there isn't, even if you have maximum approver rights on the stake calendar. I think that's going to be a problem, particularly when trying to resolve conflicts.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

maybd

Postby maybd » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:47 am

I agree, I was discussing this same issue with one of our building coordinators last night. How are they to understand what's going on in the building they are over when all they can see are the stake and their ward's calendars. We have 4 wards meeting in our stake center, which would take a lot of additional coordinating.

Return to “Calendar”