Calendar Sync

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tortdog

Post by tortdog »

When I have a problem with a cache, I open the browser's "private" window. Quick, easy and always works.
scottjarrard

Calendar won't sync

Post by scottjarrard »

I am having the same problem, along with every other member of our stake. The Calendar won't sync and the subscribe code changes every time I log in.:confused:
tortdog

Post by tortdog »

mackayr wrote:Update: Further to my last post, I just tried setting up the URL as an internet calendar on my wife's Cozi calendar and the sync worked perfectly.

I created a Cozi calendar, used the URL and everything worked flawlessly. Definitely looks to be a Google issue.
brettberger

Post by brettberger »

scottjarrard wrote:I am having the same problem, along with every other member of our stake. The Calendar won't sync and the subscribe code changes every time I log in.:confused:

The sync URL changing every time is a known bug. See post #43 at https://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?6303-Calendar-sync-issues/page5

As for me, mine was constantly changing until this week. So I'm not sure if they are slowing rolling out the fix or I just got lucky.

Return to “Calendar”