Beta calendar editor/approver

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Make sure you submit feedback in the application!

Post by kisaac »

markgnorthcott wrote:I'm just throwing ideas out there right now.
Welcome to the forum! We love to chew on ideas here, but make sure to also submit your ideas via the appropriate "feedback" link in the beta applications and tools you are using. That is the only sure way to get your ideas to those that are actually developing these tools. If we all take the time to do that during the beta phase, it will help the programmers make us the best possible tools.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

freewholly wrote:As with many of the new applications, the calendar does not work correctly for my out-of-unit calling.
Out-of-unit callings is a big part of our next release for both Calendar and Directory. Both applications should be fully functional for members who have callings in multiple units (at least for most roles).

There will still be some bugs to iron out, as we are dependent on some changes in some of our supporting systems to be able to fully support this type of functionality. Nevertheless, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to see how well the next version works in this regard.

Return to “Calendar”