Incorrect Building Assignment on Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
casper684

Incorrect Building Assignment on Calendar

Post by casper684 »

I am Stake Center Bldg Scheduler & Ward Website Administrator. Went in to schedule something for stake event and for some odd reason my own ward is not listed in the drop down event calendar selection. My ward happens to meet in the Stake Center.

I am correctly listed as a member of my ward and my callings all show. I am able to edit my entries on the calendar that are for my ward and of course the stake building scheduler but unable to select individual calendars for my own ward as not an option. My Stake Website Administrator has review my "rights" and says they are all correctly entered.

The first entry for calendars is another Ward and followed by "Come Follow Me". I was working on Come Follow Me website but not a clue how this happened. Need to be able to schedule for my ward.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Incorrect Building Assignment on Calendar

Post by russellhltn »

As discussed in the PM, please use the Feedback link as well. Either from within the calendar, or the main website.

While I've alerted the developer, they need the ticket created by the feedback to be able to follow up on it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
casper684

Re: Incorrect Building Assignment on Calendar

Post by casper684 »

Submitted feedback. Characters limited and not able to put an attachment o
see what my screen shows.

Return to “Calendar”