Stake realignment--old stake calendar info

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
bandlady

Stake realignment--old stake calendar info

Post by bandlady »

At the end of March, the Omaha. Nebraska and Council Bluffs, Iowa stakes were realigned as a 4th stake was created. Part of the Old Mill ward was moved into the Fontenelle ward, which had been in the Omaha Stake, and the Fontenelle ward was moved to the Council Bluffs stake. On the church website calendar, I can see information for buildings in the Omaha Stake (Blair, Fremont, Elkhorn, California St.)and and the Council Bluffs stake. And the building that my ward meets in, the Fort St. building, does not show up on the list. I do see information for my Fontenelle ward on the calendar, but I also see information for my old ward and stake (Old Mill ward and Omaha Stake). How can that get fixed?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake realignment--old stake calendar info

Post by russellhltn »

The first step is to go to your subscriptions in the calendar - to do that, log onto the calendar on lds.org and on the left hand side click on "Choose Calendars". This helps the calendar system understand any changes to your ward and stake.

As for the buildings, it will reflect what FM has listed in their database as to what buildings your stake meets, as well as any buildings the other agent stakes have chosen to share.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”