Unable to create calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
bbosen

Unable to create calendar

Post by bbosen »

I have a similar problem. I successfully added two calendars (named "Deacons Quorum" and "Teachers Quorum") but they have not yet been "approved". I don't think this is a problem.... I'm just waiting for some authorized administrator to approve them. While waiting for that, I tried to create a third calendar named "Priests Quorum", but it won't let me do that. In fact, I cannot even create a new calendar named "test" or a new calendar named "YM Priests Quorum", even if I do not put in any other details at all. The error I always get now is "Sorry, you must correct the highlighted areas before you can save." However, I cannot see that anything is highlighted at all. I certainly can't see any obvious problems with the data I have entered, and I've tried various permutations to simplify and remove any possibilities of unusual characters, etc. I'm just completely stopped. Note that I am not trying to "rename" an existing calendar, I'm trying to create a third one while two previously created ones are pending approval.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to create calendar

Post by russellhltn »

bbosen wrote:I have a similar problem.
Moderator note: This post was split out from the thread "Unable to rename calendar" as it's a different problem.

It's possible there's some kind of internal limit as to the number of unapproved calendars you're allowed to have. I'd wait for the two you've created to be approved and see what happens.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”