Our Building Not in the List of Locations

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
marilynhoward

Re: Our Building Not in the List of Locations

Post by marilynhoward »

This building has been here for at least 12 years. The only “administrators” are the Stake Presidency, Executive Secretary, their Clerks and none of them seem to really pay much attention to the Calendar, nor have read much, if any of the guidelines/instructions.
kcwray

Post by kcwray »

I thought I would use this thread... I am the new building scheduler for our new stake. We only have ONE building in our stake and "borrow" 4 buildings from other stakes. In my calendar, I can see the borrowed buildings in the list on the left but our building is not listed. However, if I create an event, I can select our building from the pull-down menu for locations. Then, when the event is created, the building symbol is black.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kcwray wrote: In my calendar, I can see the borrowed buildings in the list on the left but our building is not listed. However, if I create an event, I can select our building from the pull-down menu for locations.
The only thing I can think of is make sure "This location can be scheduled by Wards and Stakes" is checked for that building.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kcwray

Post by kcwray »

russellhltn wrote:
kcwray wrote: In my calendar, I can see the borrowed buildings in the list on the left but our building is not listed. However, if I create an event, I can select our building from the pull-down menu for locations.
The only thing I can think of is make sure "This location can be scheduled by Wards and Stakes" is checked for that building.
YES! That worked! Thank you! :D
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Thanks for letting us know that fixed it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”