Wrong home ward calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kjnewt

Wrong home ward calendar

Post by kjnewt »

Our stake recently changed the ward boundaries which put me in a new ward. My donations updated to the new ward but my calendar still shows my old ward. I can't find a way to change which ward calendar I have access to.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Wrong home ward calendar

Post by russellhltn »

You might try going to the subscription screen. That's the ">>" icon at the top of the divider between the left and main pane on the main screen.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Wrong home ward calendar

Post by lajackson »

Odd as it may seem, many have found that simply going to the subscription screen of the Calendar causes something in the system to recognize your new ward and reset the Calendar for you. It seems to work for those who move, and others have had success after a boundary change such as yours.

Return to “Calendar”