Calender function not working?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jtpenrose

Calender function not working?

Post by jtpenrose »

After logging in to lds.org, I try to access my calender and it goes to the calender with a loading symbol that never stops rotating and the calender never appears. Any suggestions?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calender function not working?

Post by russellhltn »

It's working ok now.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jtpenrose

Post by jtpenrose »

Still not loading.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Still working for me, so I don't think it's a global issue.

I'd suggest trying another browser and/or another computer. If you're able to get to the point where you can select checkboxes, I'd start removing calendars. There might be a corrupt calendar or too many events for the system to process for display.

I'd also check with other members of your ward to see if the ward is affected.

These steps will help narrow down the problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
elderbenitez20

Post by elderbenitez20 »

Good morning, my bonfire calendar only has general church events but local activities are gone, i clean cache but there isn´t difference.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

elderbenitez20 wrote:Good morning, my bonfire calendar only has general church events but local activities are gone, i clean cache but there isn´t difference.
First, check with your local leaders. Given the current situation, they may have removed all events.

Return to “Calendar”