Removing calendar restrictions

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tmernelson

Removing calendar restrictions

Postby tmernelson » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:36 pm

I have been newly called as Stake Clerk and am encountering an existing calendar restriction that I cannot seem to delete in order to add Stake Conference Information for the Stake units to view. Can you help me?

The Restrictions are still listed on 11-12 Nov 2017 under our Stake Calendar for "Minot ND Stake Calendar"

ericb

Re: Retiring calendar restrictions

Postby ericb » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 pm

I have been newly called as Stake Clerk and am encountering an existing calendar restriction that I cannot seem to delete in order to add Stake Conference Information for the Stake units to view. Can you help me?

Any of the stake/ward building schedulers should be able to help out. Also, it's generally best to start a new thread when having specific questions like the one you posted.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Retiring calendar restrictions

Postby russellhltn » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:05 pm

ericb wrote:Any of the stake/ward building schedulers should be able to help out.

I think it would have to be a building scheduler over that building. Of course, as a stake clerk, he can add himself in as a building scheduler.

I am assuming that this is a restriction. But if it's coming from an event calendar, he should have the rights to remove it. I'm wondering if a ward created a "stake-level event" calendar.

ericb wrote:Also, it's generally best to start a new thread when having specific questions like the one you posted.

Yeah, it make work for the moderators. :)
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “Calendar”