Putting an event on a different ward's calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rlwelburn

Putting an event on a different ward's calendar

Postby rlwelburn » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:01 pm

I am the building scheduler for our building. Is there a way for me to schedule an event to show up on a different ward's calendar? For example, when I schedule pack meetings for the 3 wards in our building for the entire year, if I put it on the ward primary calendar I think it shows up on my ward primary calendar only, since I'm the one who scheduled it. I haven't found a way to access another ward's calendar. If I put it on the stake calendar it clutters that calendar and makes the other wards' calendars less effective.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Putting an event on a different ward's calendar

Postby russellhltn » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:21 pm

The short answer is "no". The traditional role of building scheduler is not supported. It's expected that the units will "self-service" as the system prevents most conflicts. The building scheduler sets up the rules, handles the problems and most likely handles scrolling scheduling family events.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “Calendar”