Sync Calender with Outlook, No Stake or Ward Appoints

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
finalwest

Sync Calender with Outlook, No Stake or Ward Appoints

Post by finalwest »

I've recently Synced the Calendar from LDS.org with my work outlook. And a new calendar came up and is set up. There just isn't any events in it. None of the Stake Events, None of the Ward Events. What do i do to get those to Calendars to match?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Sync Calender with Outlook, No Stake or Ward Appoints

Post by russellhltn »

First, you need to check your subscriptions. It might be all the events you see on lds.org is coming from the "location" calendar. You can't subscribe to the location - only to ward and stake calendars.

Secondly, you might check how often you're checking for updates. There is a 9 minute throttle on using the URL. If you attempt to use it more often than 9 minutes, you'll get a blank calendar. Note that this is use of the URL by all devices you have - not a per device throttle.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”