Is there a way to unsubscribe from locations.

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.

Is there a way to unsubscribe from locations.

Postby jeffhicken » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:20 pm

Our stake has a Location Calendar for the stake center. I cannot see a way to unsubscribe from it.

Here is the deal I am trying to sync this with my google calendar. I read that all subscriptions will be added to the sync calendar. Which looks right and is fine. Unless you have a calendar you cannot unsubscribe from. Such as this location calendar.

Having the polluted data from the location calendar makes my google calendar to jumbled to read. So ... I means I just can use my calendars for now.

What are the solutions? What am I missing?

Community Administrator

Re: Is there a way to unsubscribe from locations.

Postby russellhltn » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:25 pm

There's some kind of misunderstanding. The calendars that show up under "locations" can not be subscribed to. So that's not your issue.

I suspect the real issue is a mis-understanding of what a "subscription" is. There are two check boxes. The ones you see when you first open the page is the "show" box. It enables what shows in the main window - but has no effect on the subscriptions. If you expand the left column, then you see the subscription checkbox.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "" to the search criteria.

Return to “Calendar”