Internet Subscription Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rellis

Internet Subscription Calendar

Post by rellis »

The internet calendar shows all events booked in stake center although this is not selected in subscription. When look at calendar on-line it shows the correct events, but the subscribed internet calendar in outlook shows all events in stake center. Any thoughts on how to fix this?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Internet Subscription Calendar

Post by lajackson »

It is likely that at the left of the online calendar, you have turned off the display of certain calendars by unchecking them, but you are still subscribed to them. Using the gear icon at the top right, choose Subscriptions. On actual subscription page, unsubscribe from the calendars you do not wish to export.
rellis

Post by rellis »

I checked subscriptions and they are not selected. the events are coming from stake center location which is not checked. When I check it the calendar events show up on-line. Unchecked the events show up in the subscription calendar in outlook. It seems that stake location activities are showing up on internet calendars even if the location is not checked.

P.S. I'm the stake president, so it may have something to do with the calling.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

A correction on my prior post: Subscription is a slider, not a check box. If you are using check boxes to change your calendar, that's not changing the subscription.

Make sure you've expanded the left column so it looks like this:

Details can be found here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rellis

Post by rellis »

thank you. I will check again to make sure i have it properly slided.

Return to “Calendar”