Calendar Printing no month options just year

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ramonc

Calendar Printing no month options just year

Post by ramonc »

Anyone else having issues printing calendar for 1 or 2 months?
Nothing before May 2017 to select and as you can see it errors out making pdf
Tried IE and Chrome, same result
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (31.92 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar Printing no month options just year

Post by russellhltn »

The same date range works for me. I suspect there's a data issue in one of your calendars - or combination of calendars.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ramonc

Post by ramonc »

How does one go about fixing that? I am not sure how our data would make it so I cannot select May 2016 to June 2016. May 2017 is the first option in the To: drop down. Who do I contact that can tell me what data is wrong so we know what to correct?
vlarsen

Post by vlarsen »

"Anyone else having issues printing calendar for 1 or 2 months?
Nothing before May 2017 to select and as you can see it errors out making pdf
Tried IE and Chrome, same result"

I'm having the same issue - just started over the weekend. Any resolution?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ramonc wrote:I cannot select May 2016 to June 2016. May 2017 is the first option in the To: drop down.
I'm seeing the same thing. I thought you were talking about the PDF error that comes up. I don't have a problem there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ramonc

Post by ramonc »

They are both still problems. PDF error problem is because we had a 2 week event "TF Temple Closed for Maintenance" in June. Has always worked in the past until last Saturday. I had to change to 4 4 day events and that works for now. Have always been able to create a PDF for 2 months until last Saturday, now am required to select an entire year.
dshep2020

Post by dshep2020 »

Odd, I can select June 2016 to June 2016 and it prints 1mo calendar. If I select any range including May 2016, it won't print/safe PDF. So @russellhltn are you saying that on my calendar there is an event in May that is preventing printing? We were able to print before last weekend. Interesting that similar to @ramonc we also have a Temple closure event that spans multiple weeks 5/9 - 5/23. I don't have edit capabilities to see if making that a single day event that repeats every day for the 2+ weeks would resolve the print issue. Seems like a bug regardless.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dshep2020 wrote:@russellhltn are you saying that on my calendar there is an event in May that is preventing printing?
I'm saying that there's probably a problem with the data somewhere in your print range that keeps the preview from being created.

I've been told the date range issue should be fixed by the end of the week.

ramonc

Post by ramonc »

Is anyone looking at the bug that was introduced where it appears we can no longer have a 2 week event if we want to print a calendar? If yes - great I will wait. If No may I suggest they make it so when an event is entered that is longer than what is now allowed to print the we get given an error at entry time, not at print time.

Return to “Calendar”