Calendar continuously looping / in download MODE is stuck on a cycle

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mlobuilds

Calendar continuously looping / in download MODE is stuck on a cycle

Post by mlobuilds »

Good morning,

For the past two weeks, whenever I try to access my Stakes Calendar and so forth, The display shows the clock / downloading sign. Every time. I can't get it to stop or anything, I'll leave my computer (Apple I-mac with Yosemite 10.10.5) on for hours and it is still stuck. My download speed from the internet provider is ~ 125mbs, very fast.

What can be done?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar continuously looping / in download MODE is stuck on a cycle

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure private browsing is off. Have you tried another computer or browser? Are other members of your stake having issues?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ironhorse2004

Post by ironhorse2004 »

Mine also is doing it. I have iPad Air. All updates are done. Any solution
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ironhorse2004 wrote:Mine also is doing it. I have iPad Air. All updates are done. Any solution
Have you tried the suggestions in the prior post? What were the results?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ironhorse2004

Post by ironhorse2004 »

Sorry not very smart so I had to google on how to turn off private browsing

How to turn off Private Browsing
Turn Off Private Browsing. Tap the "Safari" icon on the iPad's home screen to load the Safari browser. Swipe down on any Web page (use four fingers at the top of the screen and drag down) to display the address bar and navigation buttons. On the top right of the screen click on "private"

Thanks for your help!!!

Return to “Calendar”