Cannot see Stake Calendars- and I'm an admin

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tccook88

Cannot see Stake Calendars- and I'm an admin

Post by tccook88 »

I'm having trouble seeing any of my stake calendars at all. Nothing shows up and I am toggling the open/close arrow. I see the building calendars and the churchwide one, but that is it. I just received a new calling as a stake clerk and have full admin rights (as far as I can tell) and I can edit calendars, approve them, and even see all the stake calendars listed under Settings/Calendars. But I just cannot see them on lds.org nor in my lds tools app. I've searched these forums for help, I have added and removed the general churchwide one, but to no avail. Thanks!

Travis
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot see Stake Calendars- and I'm an admin

Post by russellhltn »

You must first subscribe to a calendar before you can see it on the main page and LDS Tools. To do that, you'll need to "expand" the left column by clicking on the ">>" icon at the top of the left column.

Depending on your personal defaults, you may not automatically subscribe to new calendars.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kimsawyer

Post by kimsawyer »

I am not able to view my Stake meetings. I checked all of the boxes and it did not help. I tried my account on my iPhone and also the computer in the clerk's office and had no luck in seeing any Stake meetings. I appreciate any suggestions.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kimsawyer wrote:I am not able to view my Stake meetings. I checked all of the boxes and it did not help. I tried my account on my iPhone and also the computer in the clerk's office and had no luck in seeing any Stake meetings. I appreciate any suggestions.
Check your subscriptions. Either the ">>" button at the top of the left column, or Gear icon > subscriptions. If you're not subscribed, then it won't appear anywhere else.

Of course, we're assuming your stake is actually using the calendar. It's possible they're not using it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lagerbet

Post by lagerbet »

I am having this same exact issue. I cannot find help anywhere.

Return to “Calendar”