Cannot add calendars for my new ward

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
stephlynn1015

Cannot add calendars for my new ward

Post by stephlynn1015 »

My husband and I recently moved to a new Ward in the same stake where we have been living. I have not been able to access any calendars for our new Ward, but my husband has been able to get them on his LDS account. Possibly this is because he is a stake clerk and has more access than I have, but I don't even have much of a list of calendars from which to choose. (I have only four options, all at the stake or church level, none at the Ward level.)

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, I've looked in settings to see if there was anything to check/uncheck, I've synced several times but none of this has made any difference. I wrote to tech support for help, but they directed me to look at these threads and ask for help. Does anyone have any suggestions to offer?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot add calendars for my new ward

Post by russellhltn »

stephlynn1015 wrote:I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, I've looked in settings to see if there was anything to check/uncheck, I've synced several times but none of this has made any difference.
Log on to the calendar at lds.org and set up your subscriptions. That should initialize your feed for LDS Tools. Things don't automatically flow when you move wards until you visit that page.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”