Cannot modify restrictions.

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
sonicstorm

Cannot modify restrictions.

Post by sonicstorm »

I was the creator of a recurring building restriction for our building, but I am not able to edit or remove the series or even individual events. I went back to the original creation date, and it will not let me edit it from there, either.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot modify restrictions.

Post by aebrown »

sonicstorm wrote:I was the creator of a recurring building restriction for our building, but I am not able to edit or remove the series or even individual events. I went back to the original creation date, and it will not let me edit it from there, either.
It sounds like you are no longer a building scheduler in the Calendar system. There was a recent bug (now fixed) that could cause that to happen. Ask a stake administrator (such as the stake clerk) to add you back in as a building scheduler for your assigned location(s).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure you are still the building scheduler. There was a problem a few weeks ago where many lost their building scheduler rights. If that happened, you'll have to have a stake clerk or executive secretary put you back in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sonicstorm

Post by sonicstorm »

Fantastic. I will contact the stake. Thanks!

Return to “Calendar”