Contact info at bottom of event not appearing

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
NPAlemany

Re: Contact info at bottom of event not appearing

Post by NPAlemany »

Hi, It would appear that the problem with the system has "ALMOST" been fixed. I can see the

Contact Name:
Phone:
Email:

BUT
Unit: (is still blank)

Could we have the unit of the person inputting the information show, too, please? I'm trying to train the stake to always input a 2 letter designation at the start of the event title but there are still some that have not gotten the message; so looking at the "Week" view can still be a mystery. Without the unit designation there is no way of telling if the event in your building is one you need to worry about or not. Thank you
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

When was the event scheduled? I'm seeing the information filled in. It's possible that events added prior to a certain point don't have that information. Or, maybe it's because I'm a default stake calendar admin. At any rate, I do see it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

A fix was deployed for this issue on July 30. If you are still having a problem with this, let us know.

Return to “Calendar”