Problem changing recurring event

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
swigginton

Problem changing recurring event

Post by swigginton »

I'm trying to change a recurring event. I want to change a single occurrence to a different location. When I click the Update Event button, I get this dialog. I'm guessing this is supposed to be the dialog that let's me choose to update the current event only, future occurrences, all occurrences, etc. Is anyone else seeing this?
Event.jpg
Event.jpg (13.78 KiB) Viewed 892 times
I get a very similar dialog if I try to delete the recurring event.
kellymab

Re: Problem changing recurring event

Post by kellymab »

I just went into one of my reoccurring events, and changed the location. Same thing happened. It's definitely a new bug. Report it via feedback at the bottom of the calendar webpage. That way the web designers can be flagged. You can reference this forum too if you would like.
drepouille

Calendar confirm change dialog

Post by drepouille »

What is wrong today with the dialog box that pops up when you make a change to a recurring calendar event? It's supposed to ask whether you want to change one event, future events, or the entire series. However, all I see today (in Chrome and IE) is four small boxes with no text in them.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Problem changing recurring event

Post by russellhltn »

The developers have indicated that they have backed out the Friday update. That seems to have fixed this issue - for now.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”