Calendar Program not displaying Ward Calendars

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rjwilly5

Calendar Program not displaying Ward Calendars

Post by rjwilly5 »

It has come to our attention that there is an issue with the current version of the Calendar Program. Stake Leadership is not currently able to display the Ward calendars. In the Expanded View in the left panel of the program the Wards within the Stake will be listed but there will not be any details of the different Ward calendars. The developers are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We hope to have this tool back for your use as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Elder Willmore
LDSTech Church Service Missionary
winnj100

Re: Calendar Program not displaying Ward Calendars

Post by winnj100 »

I had this same problem yesterday and today. If the calendar fields are blank, right click and select "reload" and the scheduled events will display. I was updating existing events and had to use the 'reload' several times. I also noticed that the "save window" has been modified again. There is no longer words e.g. this event only; all previous events; all future events; entire series (I think that is the selection group. There is only four blocks. I have been selecting the first block which is the option I want - only this event. Just wondering if the work on the save window has created the problem with the need to reload? Thanks for your help... as always! Judy Winn
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

winnj100 wrote:I had this same problem yesterday and today. If the calendar fields are blank, right click and select "reload" and the scheduled events will display. I was updating existing events and had to use the 'reload' several times.
Thank you for sharing this suggestion. When I started Calendar today, not a single event, ward or stake, showed up. After I refreshed the page, everything was there.

I have not had an instance where only the stake events appeared but the ward events did not. But I suspect what happened to me today is related to that problem.
supermanforever

Post by supermanforever »

Thank you for the "RELOAD" suggestion. It happened to me the other day and I just scrolled through the months to get it to load. Now members are calling the stake about the same issue.
winnj100

Post by winnj100 »

Thanks for the comments. Hopefully someone will be working on the 'fix' for this soon!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

supermanforever wrote:I just scrolled through the months to get it to load. Now members are calling the stake about the same issue.
If the calendar events do not load at first, scrolling through the months will not make them appear for me. Only the reload option makes it happen consistently.

Return to “Calendar”