New Event with No Facility - Wrong day/time

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dshep2020

New Event with No Facility - Wrong day/time

Post by dshep2020 »

I am running into a strange situation where I enter an event with the default "No Facility" and the "Other Facility" location options. The event is correct, but it displays on the wrong day/time.

Example -
Set a test event for March 2nd at 8am. No Facility.
Home_-_Ward_and_Stake_Calendar.png
(67.07 KiB) Not downloaded yet
After completing the details of the event and submitting, it visually shows up on the week calendar view on the wrong day (Wednesday March 4th) and the wrong time(5pm).
Home_-_Ward_and_Stake_Calendar 2.png
(54.32 KiB) Not downloaded yet
It seems that any events with a non-church facility shows up on Wednesday at 5pm. Opening up the event shows the correct date and time. This behavior seems limited only when a non-church facility is selected. The church facilities seem to be working fine.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: New Event with No Facility - Wrong day/time

Post by russellhltn »

Sounds like the same problem reported in Week View
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dshep2020

Post by dshep2020 »

It sounds similar, but I am seeing it on event creation with non-church facilities. Using church facilities it schedules correctly.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dshep2020 wrote:but I am seeing it on event creation with non-church facilities.
Which describes events on the church-wide calendar - which are also showing on Wednesday. But this does narrow it down.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”