Week View

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
gregbishop

Re: Week View

Post by gregbishop »

The week view still isn't working for me but I'm sure they are working on it. This is an example of an event for March 3rd showing up on March 4th (and showing at the incorrect time):
Image showing Weekly view showing wrong event information.
Image showing Weekly view showing wrong event information.
WeekViewNotWorking.png (32.7 KiB) Viewed 1942 times
paularowberry

Post by paularowberry »

The week view is still not working for me or for my husband. We cleared the cache and it still shows General Conference on April 1st in the week view and not at the correct times.
swigginton

Post by swigginton »

Very strange. I checked a couple of months of events and everything is correct in the week view now in Chrome (41.0.2272.76 m), but it's still messed up in IE 11. I was seeing the problem in both browsers just a few days ago, so something seems to have changed.
Kaseydh

Post by Kaseydh »

I am getting the same issue; I have several events from other days that show up on Wednesday in Week View. I am getting this issue in Chrome, but Firefox seems to be okay.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

No there is a problem in week view. your right. The events are not being moved they are displayed wrong. Its a Javascript error that is corrected already. when we release our next patch maybe later this week or next week this should be resolved.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jeffevannelson wrote:No there is a problem in week view. your right. The events are not being moved they are displayed wrong. Its a Javascript error that is corrected already. when we release our next patch maybe later this week or next week this should be resolved.
Good news! Thanks!
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

This should be fixed now.
paularowberry

Post by paularowberry »

Thank you!
gregbishop