Stake Missionary access

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Machtyn

Stake Missionary access

Post by Machtyn »

Is it possible for a Stake Missionary, serving in another Branch within the Stake to see that Branch's calendar?

I'm finding it difficult, as the Branch Clerk of the Branch I'm serving in (I'm in the MLS as an Out Of Unit Member Record), to acquire the Branch's calendar for the Annual History report.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake Missionary access

Post by russellhltn »

Moderator note: This was split from 2.7 FAQ.

As far as I know, a Stake Missionary has no special way to access. But if you're serving in a calling in the ward, you could be added as a out-of-unit leader into that unit's MLS system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Machtyn wrote:I'm finding it difficult, as the Branch Clerk of the Branch I'm serving in (I'm in the MLS as an Out Of Unit Member Record), to acquire the Branch's calendar for the Annual History report.
In the branch MLS where you are an out of unit member, add your calling of branch clerk. You should then be able to see everything.

Have your IOS handy, in case the branch only entered basic information and did not include your priesthood, and other ordinance information that are required to hold a calling as a branch clerk.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Machtyn wrote:Is it possible for a Stake Missionary, serving in another Branch within the Stake to see that Branch's calendar?
What's a "Stake Missionary"? I haven't heard of such a calling for many years.

Or do you simply mean that you are serving in that branch with an out-of-unit calling (such as "Branch Clerk" that you mentioned)? That wouldn't be a missionary calling.

Return to “Calendar”