Calendar help in French

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
bhm014

Calendar help in French

Post by bhm014 »

My stake president has assigned me the stake clerk to give a training to ward clerks and secretaries on how to use the calendar. In the English version of the calendar when I click the Help section it gives me all the resources on how to use the calendar with PDF guides, however, when I switch to the French version of the calendar and click the Help section it says Page not found in French. Is there another way to get the Help section in French?
Thanks for your input
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar help in French

Post by russellhltn »

I can only speculate that it hasn't been translated yet.

In this post we see that the help file was updated just a month ago with the idea of simplifying it for translation.

So at this point, I don't know what to suggest other than using Google translate and cleaning up the results.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”