20 second entries

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
2gerolyn

20 second entries

Post by 2gerolyn »

What could be causing the events to take up to 20 seconds to post? Even when I click the quick "delete this item"...I have waited over 20 seconds before seeing it take effect. Considering I am editing over 40 calendars for my ward and stake...2015 will take a very long time to input. Last year I was able to get all of the information onto the calendars in a day. I have been working through the weekend and am only in June 2015. Can you help me?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: 20 second entries

Post by russellhltn »

Can you give more detail in what you are adding? I just did a non-repeating event with a church facility and from clicking "save" to having it done was about 1.5 seconds. And this is over DSL. Deleting the test event was also quick.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”