Ward Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
forresthickman

Ward Calendar

Post by forresthickman »

Hope i'm on the right forum.

i'm in charge of updating our Ward calendar. now that we have new meeting times, i noticed the calendar asks me what building and what room to have the meeting in, but it doesn't give you a choice of the Bishops office (Welfare, PEC, Ward Council etc). why is that? am i missing something?
right now i'm having to choose a room where we aren't meeting.

thanks for any help
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ward Calendar

Post by russellhltn »

forresthickman wrote:but it doesn't give you a choice of the Bishops office (Welfare, PEC, Ward Council etc). why is that? am i missing something?
The stake sets what rooms are available in a building.

forresthickman wrote:right now i'm having to choose a room where we aren't meeting.
No, you can choose "Other Location" or "No Location". I really doubt there would be any issue in using those options. One of the main purposes of being able to select a room is to "book" the room so no one else can use it at that time. That shouldn't be an issue here. If the stake does add the Bishop's office, then that would give any calendar editor in any unit that meets in that building the ability to book that room. Do you really want to give auxiliaries the impression they can schedule a meeting in the Bishop's office?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
forresthickman

Re: Ward Calendar

Post by forresthickman »

Thank you

Return to “Calendar”