v2.7: Building icon color doesn't match

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: v2.7: Building icon color doesn't match

Post by russellhltn »

I think for most events, just knowing the calendar the event is on is usually a good indication of the building. But that's not always the case. And it's the exceptions that makes this feature desirable.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

We should have this fixed this week.
debbiewilde

Post by debbiewilde »

This is a big problem for me too. You cannot see at a glance what building is booked and is not an improvement. Before, at a glance, you could see the calendar it was booked on and the location by the color of the text and the building icon.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

This has been fixed in 2.7.1.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RBeatse

Post by RBeatse »

russellhltn wrote:This has been fixed in 2.7.1.
I'm not sure when 2.7.1 will be released but, if it helps, I found this interesting today:

Linked is an image where you can see that on Dec 22, one of the calendar items has the correct color icon. The rest on the page do not.

I will be opening a new item using the same screen shot since you can see that I unchecked two of the buildings but all buildings' events stayed on.
Attachments
Screen shot.png
(121.92 KiB) Not downloaded yet
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

RBeatse wrote:I'm not sure when 2.7.1 will be released
It's already been released. What you're seeing is with 2.7.1.
RBeatse wrote:Linked is an image where you can see that on Dec 22, one of the calendar items has the correct color icon. The rest on the page do not.
Note that the item that shows the correct building color icon is one up in the All-day events section in Week View; it looks like those work correctly, but all the events with times associated with them have a white or black icon (depending on the background color). And Month View works correctly for both kinds of events.

So it looks like this bug is not entirely fixed.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

We should get the week view fixed next week for a 12/18 fix release.

Return to “Calendar”