Restrictions

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
billhansen

Restrictions

Post by billhansen »

When I do restrictions on my calendar I can see them fine. But when I go to the stake calendar they do not show up. What in my doing wrong?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Restrictions

Post by russellhltn »

First off, Restrictions do not show as events. The purpose of Restrictions are to prevent events from being scheduled. They are invisible in month view. They can also be invisible in week view unless that location is selected. Nor will they sync to external calendars or LDS Tools.

Secondly, each calender shows only events scheduled for that calendar. It doesn't show any other even if it's in the same building at the same time.

If you are attempting to schedule an event, I'd strongly advise you to use the event function. Restrictions have too many limitations to be used in that way.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”