Calendar not loading

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
munnerlynm

Calendar not loading

Post by munnerlynm »

I have been trying to schedule an event on my Ward/Stake calendar but the calendar won't load on my IPAD. It has worked for years without a problem but for the last 3 days, I can't get the calendar to come up. Other programs load immediately. Is anyone else experience this problem and how can I fix it? :confused:
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar not loading

Post by aebrown »

munnerlynm wrote:I have been trying to schedule an event on my Ward/Stake calendar but the calendar won't load on my IPAD. It has worked for years without a problem but for the last 3 days, I can't get the calendar to come up. Other programs load immediately. Is anyone else experience this problem and how can I fix it? :confused:
You posted this in the LDS Tools section. But if I understand your post correctly, you're not talking about LDS Tools at all -- you're just using the browser on your iPad to access the Calendar on the LDS.org website. Correct?

If so, which browser are you using? The built-in Safari browser, or something else?
munnerlynm

Post by munnerlynm »

Safari browser on my IPAD.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I've moved the thread to a more appropriate section.

I'd check the security of your browser. I seem to remember that you have to allow the website to set cookies in order for things like the calendar to function.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davidrichey

Post by davidrichey »

The problem is reserving a location along with the event. An event without a location "saves" but when you attempt to reserve a location, it does not save. The "beachball" just spins. Tried it with both FireFox & Chrome-same results.
einfluss

Post by einfluss »

It's not cookies. I have browser set to accept all cookies, still doesn't load.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

We may be having different problems here:

einfluss, from your other post, it sounds like you can't get the calendar to load at all, but only on the iPad, correct?

munnerlynm, are you able to get the calendar to load at all? Does it work on a non-iPad?

davidrichey, it sounds like you're having a different issue. Have you tried another computer, another browser, etc?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

Calendar Seems to be up fine online. Can you give us more details?
mspruiell

Post by mspruiell »

I have the same problem as einfluss--I'm using an iPad Air with iOS 7.0.6 running. I can log into my account on lds.org but the calendar won't load at all. The spinning progress icon on the site goes on and on (and on...) but the calendar never actually loads.

Does anyone know of a solution for this problem?
grover22

Post by grover22 »

Was there a solution for this? I've been having the same problem door several months. On my iPad, the calendar from LDS.org won't load. Everything else seems to be working fine....

Return to “Calendar”