Can't schedule resources

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
edfelt

Can't schedule resources

Post by edfelt »

I am able to create events but can't schedule resources. I have been the building scheduler for a long time and have never seen this issue. I have tried from multiple browsers and two different computers and networks (home and work) and I get the same problem: I hit "Update Event" and it just spins (shows the spinning wheel image). I have let this go for up to 15 minutes and nothing happens, it just spins and never saves. Is the page down or too busy? Is there a problem on the database? This has been an issue since at least last night. There is no information on whom to contact for support issues. :mad:
Last edited by edfelt on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
edfelt

Re: Can't schedule resources

Post by edfelt »

I have troubleshot this further and I appear to be able to add times (start and end) but can't schedule any resources (whether scheduling any building or part of any building). I have tested several combinations of buildings and resources. There is no error about resources not available, it just spins forever. Who do I contact to help troubleshoot this? Can any one else on this forum try some test entries as well and make sure this isn't a system wide problem? Hello?! (crickets...) :mad: I have a panicked Mom who wants the building for her son's wedding luncheon. :(
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

This is the same issue reported and discussed in the thread Calendar scheduling issues - 4/15
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
edfelt

Post by edfelt »

Thanks

Return to “Calendar”