Changing Contact information

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dwheeler

Changing Contact information

Post by dwheeler »

How do you replace the contact information that appears in the lower right of each calendar item when in the edit mode? When the previous person who originally posts calendar items is released it still lists that persons name and contact information. Now that I am the new Stake Calendering person how do I get my name as the contact person on all the events? I hope there is an easy method to do so? :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Changing Contact information

Post by russellhltn »

dwheeler wrote:Now that I am the new Stake Calendering person how do I get my name as the contact person on all the events? I hope there is an easy method to do so? :)
You'll have to modify each event.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Changing Contact information

Post by lajackson »

dwheeler wrote:Now that I am the new Stake Calendering person how do I get my name as the contact person on all the events? I hope there is an easy method to do so? :)
It is very easy to do but the ease is offset by the limitation that you can only do one event at a time.

The last person who edits an event becomes the contact person. In other posts, you will see that this is somewhat troublesome when the original poster of the event should remain the contact person, even though someone else made a simple editing fix to the event.

But that is the way it is. The last person the touch the event is it. Just like the game of tag.

Return to “Calendar”