How can I turn off the calendar items associated w/resources

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dpgriffi

How can I turn off the calendar items associated w/resources

Post by dpgriffi »

Our stake has set up resource management, so you can reserve resources when you schedule an event. I have Hidden all Calendars and I still see several events on the calendar, which have resources reserved in the Stake Center ... since we don't meet in the Stake Center, these events are just gummin up the works and are very distracting. We don't see an option to turn resources off, like you can with the ward and stake calendars which have been created. How can we make them these unwanted events go away?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: How can I turn off the calendar items associated w/resou

Post by aebrown »

dpgriffi wrote:Our stake has set up resource management, so you can reserve resources when you schedule an event. I have Hidden all Calendars and I still see several events on the calendar, which have resources reserved in the Stake Center ... since we don't meet in the Stake Center, these events are just gummin up the works and are very distracting. We don't see an option to turn resources off, like you can with the ward and stake calendars which have been created. How can we make them these unwanted events go away?
I don't think this really has anything to do with resource management; rather, I think you're seeing the v2.5 select visible calendars issue. Follow that link to see some suggestions for working around this problem.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How can I turn off the calendar items associated w/resou

Post by russellhltn »

dpgriffi wrote:How can we make them these unwanted events go away?
Switch to week view, and uncheck the resources in the lower left. They should be gone - even if you switch back to month view.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”