Agent Stake

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
farwest

Re: Agent Stake

Post by farwest »

I've check on my calendar on the weekly view and unchecked my ward building and check another building to look at their calendar and it only shows what was on my ward calendar. All the buildings are showing up on the weekly view. So I'm sure what needs to take place. I have stake administrative rights.
farwest

Post by farwest »

Still looking for an answer for last question if anyone has it. If I only check the another ward which uses the stake building for a ward building it doesn't show any of their activities. The stake building is shown with that unit.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

farwest wrote:If I only check the another ward which uses the stake building for a ward building it doesn't show any of their activities.
It will not show their activities if they have not selected that building as the location of their events. If the building wasn't set to allow scheduling of that building, then that would explain a lot. I'd also check and make sure they are really using the calendar.

Also note that there is a bug in that a non-agent stake can't see the activities of the agent stake.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

Hey guys

So Yes you should be able to see events of other wards in week view. There is a bug here though that should be fixed before the end of the month. When you have a building cross stakes it does not allow you to see it even though you should be able to. Its fixed already We are currently testing the latest build in a effort to get this out quickly. So yes there are some cases in which you cant see the event. It still will not permit you to create a reservation on top of it though so It should still be ok for the building schedulers perspective.
farwest

Post by farwest »

Thank you I had other members try and it would not work also. I will post again when it starts working

Thank you

Return to “Calendar”