Chrome Doesn't Work for Calender

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
CountsDL

Chrome Doesn't Work for Calender

Post by CountsDL »

Found a bug in Chrome. Chrome would send out a Email Notification to the Ward after submitting an Event for Calendar. IE worked just fine.
Gary_Miller

Re: Chrome Doesn't Work for Calender

Post by Gary_Miller »

CountsDL wrote:Found a bug in Chrome. Chrome would send out a Email Notification to the Ward after submitting an Event for Calendar. IE worked just fine.
From you post its not clear what your discussing?

I have been using Chrome for over a year and have had no problems with it syncing up with the church calendar.

Email notifications get sent out from LDS.ORG if the event is flagged to send out emails.
geekiemommie

Post by geekiemommie »

Ditto! As of late, my reminders have not been being sent if they were set in Chrome.

For instance, I had a reminder set to be sent this morning. Didn't get sent. Then went in and set it to send it "Now". Didn't go. Then went into IE and set it for "Now" and it got sent.

It used to not do this. Thanks for your time!
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

Don't know what to say all the reminders I have place on LDS.ORG Calendar while using Chrome as the browser has worked just find. Received an email today that was set at the beginning of the year to go out one week before the event. Had not problems.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Do you have incognito mode or blocking all cookies or a similar strict privacy setting turned on in Chrome? Sometimes that causes problems.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Calendar”