Hide Calendars and Locations--is it still not working?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
perryk

Hide Calendars and Locations--is it still not working?

Post by perryk »

I always need to see what is scheduled at a specific building (especially the pavilion). If I "hide all calendars" and "hide all locations" and then select a specific location, it doesn't always work. For example, I just want to see what is scheduled in the pavilion. I hide all the calendars and hide all the locations and then select "pavilion" (viewing it under the week view) -- but other calendar events still show up that are scheduled in other locations. I thought this problem was fixed. Do we still have a glitch that doesn't allow us to do this? What is really weird, sometimes it works and then a short time after the other events start creeping back on the calendar. Will this ever be fixed? Am I the only one having this problem?

Thanks for your help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Hide Calendars and Locations--is it still not working?

Post by russellhltn »

I think you're referring to v2.5 select visible calendars issue. No, that hasn't been fixed yet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”