Hide Calendars and Locations--is it still not working?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
perryk

Hide Calendars and Locations--is it still not working?

Postby perryk » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:05 pm

I always need to see what is scheduled at a specific building (especially the pavilion). If I "hide all calendars" and "hide all locations" and then select a specific location, it doesn't always work. For example, I just want to see what is scheduled in the pavilion. I hide all the calendars and hide all the locations and then select "pavilion" (viewing it under the week view) -- but other calendar events still show up that are scheduled in other locations. I thought this problem was fixed. Do we still have a glitch that doesn't allow us to do this? What is really weird, sometimes it works and then a short time after the other events start creeping back on the calendar. Will this ever be fixed? Am I the only one having this problem?

Thanks for your help.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Hide Calendars and Locations--is it still not working?

Postby russellhltn » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:09 pm

I think you're referring to v2.5 select visible calendars issue. No, that hasn't been fixed yet.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “Calendar”