Automated subscription of previously unsubscribed calendars

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
arueckauer

Automated subscription of previously unsubscribed calendars

Post by arueckauer »

Hello,

there are two stake calendars which I don't need. I removed the subscription and the calendars don't show up anymore as expected. But after a couple of hours the subscription is again there.

I'm syncing the calendar with my gmail account, where the mentioned two calendars always appear (even after removing them). I have already tried to remove the subscription from gmail, regenerating a new sync url and adding it again to gmail. Nothing has worked so far.

I'd appreciate any help on that issue. Thanks in advance.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Automated subscription of previously unsubscribed calend

Post by lajackson »

arueckauer wrote:I removed the subscription and the calendars don't show up anymore as expected. But after a couple of hours the subscription is again there.
There is a difference between the display check boxes on the calendar page and the actual list of calendars on the Subscriptions tab under the Gear icon. You are not unsubscribed until you go to the actual Subscription page and click on Subscribed to change the status of the calendar.

If you have unsubscribed on the Subscriptions page, and then the calendar reappears, there may be a bug.
arueckauer

Re: Automated subscription of previously unsubscribed calend

Post by arueckauer »

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I unsubscribed on the subscription page as you described it. I file a bug report, hoping to get a feedback.

Return to “Calendar”