Can't select member

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mbthomas

Can't select member

Postby mbthomas » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:47 pm

I am trying to add a member as a building scheduler for a location. In the Add Scheduler dialog box I cannot find the member listed, either in the ward or the stake. They simply are not listed. However, they have been in the ward for over a year. When I go to cdol.lds.org I can see the individual listed with a calling (albeit a custom calling). Does the calendar system get it's membership data from a different database? How do I get it to update?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't select member

Postby russellhltn » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:09 am

The user might have privacy settings that prevent them from appearing. I'd suggest having them set to "stake" until they can be added to the calendar.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

mbthomas

Postby mbthomas » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:23 am

Are those settings on lds.org or in MLS?

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:26 am

It is on LDS.org in the Directory. There is no way to view or edit the visibility settings in MLS.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

Return to “Calendar”