Calendar v2.5 is maddening

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Mrx99

Calendar v2.5 is maddening

Post by Mrx99 »

This calender is the most maddening thing I have ever tried to use. I can never get the times right and I think I am really lucky if I get the days correct. I founf the only thing that works is to put all the info in the description. Who ever heard of meetings starting at 1:00AM?
All the best, Edgar
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Calendar v2.5 is maddening

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the v2.5 select visible calendars issue thread because the topics are different. Please follow the Code of Conduct which states, "Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."]
Mrx99 wrote:Who ever heard of meetings starting at 1:00AM?
The calendar is used to schedule events that may occur any time. I am grateful it does not just include times in which most meetings are scheduled. I have scheduled an event, a Scout summer camp departure time, for quite early in the morning. It was not at 1:00 am but it was hours well before the cock crows.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”