Events randomly not showing

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.

Events randomly not showing

Postby RBeatse » Fri May 17, 2013 10:02 pm

I noticed an odd thing happening this evening:
When I view the calendar in Week view and want to see what events are occurring in our 3 buildings (I am the Stake building scheduler), I see that there is a wedding reception in one bldg and a Relief Society dinner in another. You can see this in attachment labeled "View 1".
View 1.jpg
Showing the reception and the RS dinner (View 1)
(15.33 KiB) Downloaded 132 times

That didn't seem right because I knew that my ward was doing an activity in the third bldg but it wasn't showing up.
When I refreshed the screen, the wedding showed still but now the Ward activity shows as well as another event, but no RS Dinner. You can see this in "View 2".
View 2.jpg
Showing the reception, the Ward activity and a birthday
View 2.jpg (17.3 KiB) Viewed 173 times

If I refresh again, it goes back to view 1 and so on. Over and over again. All of the events are correct but I can't get them to all show on the calendar at the same time.

Community Administrator

Re: Events randomly not showing

Postby russellhltn » Fri May 17, 2013 10:54 pm

What I notice from the screen shots is a total of 6 items trying to be displayed at once. (3 events and 3 "bookings".) Apparently that's more then the calendar is capable of doing. What happens if you turn off calendars so it's just the 3 locations?
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "" to the search criteria.

Return to “Calendar”