Can't add a new Stake Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rickgerber

Can't add a new Stake Calendar

Post by rickgerber »

I tried adding an additional Stake calendar but the system hung when I clicked the Add button after defining the Calendar.
rickgerber

Re: Can't add a new Stake Calendar

Post by rickgerber »

A little clarification is needed. I am a Stake Clerk, and added the other 18 Stake Calendars that are currently active in my Stake. What happened in 2.5 that is preventing me from adding another Stake Calendar to this list?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

I am also a stake clerk, and I was able to add a new calendar just now with no problem.

One thing I noticed: adding a private calendar was really quick (less than 1 second), but adding a public stake calendar took considerably longer (about 5 seconds).
bhungue

Post by bhungue »

I am the high councilor in charge of the stake's calendars. I was experiencing this same hanging problem when adding a new calendar in every browser I tried (IE, Chrome, and Firefox). After reading this post I changed the calendar to a "Private" calendar and VIOLA it saved right away. After it was saved, I went back in and changed it to an "Entire Unit" calendar. This must be a bug in the new 2.5 release.

Return to “Calendar”