v2.5 select visible calendars issue

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: v2.5 select visible calendars issue

Post by russellhltn »

This should be fixed with the release of 2.5.3. See 2.5.3 Release
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dshep2020

Post by dshep2020 »

Still an issue for me. I still see locations and calendars in the week view that are not selected. Still have to show all/hide all to clear out the view and then select only what I need. Also, 2.5.3 post you referenced didn't appear to indicate that this was specifically fixed...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dshepher wrote:Also, 2.5.3 post you referenced didn't appear to indicate that this was specifically fixed...
Drat. You're right. I got confused on what was fixed in this release. Last email on this topic is they were looking at it.

Sorry for the false hope.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dshep2020

Post by dshep2020 »

russellhltn wrote:Sorry for the false hope.
Hahaha, yeah, I was hoping it was fixed! At the very least you had some interaction with the church developers. Any reason they don't post on the forums (specifically calendar forum) anymore?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dshepher wrote:At the very least you had some interaction with the church developers. Any reason they don't post on the forums (specifically calendar forum) anymore?
I think you've missed some posts, if you think they're not posting anymore. In particular, jeffevannelson made four posts a couple of days ago, including the very helpful 2.5.3 Release post.
dshep2020

Post by dshep2020 »

aebrown wrote:I think you've missed some posts, if you think they're not posting anymore.
I stand corrected once again by aebrown! I just need to adjust my expectation. I just really enjoyed the interaction some of the previous church employees provided. Not saying that what jeff posted wasn't useful. His post(s) are very much welcome. Just miss the early days of development. I'll go back to lurking....
cabrooksby

Post by cabrooksby »

We are trying to do our calendaring for the stake for next year and this issue (which I have been seeing for 5 months now) is really getting frustrating! :)
Any hope of a resolution soon?
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

Yes the team is aware of these issues. One of the issues is the consistency between week view and month view which I am trying to get resolved so that we don’t have the "that only works in week view" issues.
dshep2020

Post by dshep2020 »

Thanks for the response on both the visible calendar error and the discrepancy between month and week view. I look forward to a release that will resolve visible calendar error hopefully in the near future. I know the church doesn't communicate future dates, so I won't ask. Just hope it is sometime soon.
1historian

Post by 1historian »

My wife has noticed the same issue on her account, events creeping back on the calendar after she unchecked the boxes. But it doesn't really bother her. Just wanted to let everyone know some are still experiencing this.

Return to “Calendar”