Reservations/restrictions disappeared in 2.5 release

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
EABELL

Reservations/restrictions disappeared in 2.5 release

Postby EABELL » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Is it just more, or have all the previous reservations/restrictions disappeared with the change in the UI? My restrictions section is empty of all of the things that were reserved in past/present/and future months.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Reservations/restrictions disappeared in 2.5 release

Postby russellhltn » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:25 pm

EABELL wrote:Is it just more, or have all the previous reservations/restrictions disappeared with the change in the UI? My restrictions section is empty of all of the things that were reserved in past/present/and future months.

I haven't seen it, but I have seen some quirks of the UI. When you go into "Restrictions" it always selects the first "building" you have access to - regardless of where you left it when you exited the screen. I saw that before 2.5 was released.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:28 pm

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the Calendar 2.5 released thread because the discussions are different topics. Please follow the Code of Conduct and do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

EABELL

Postby EABELL » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:47 pm

It looks like that was my problem. It was listing our bowery first without showing any restrictions for the building itself. Thanks for your comment!

Return to “Calendar”