my calendar is scrambled

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
BVHanson

my calendar is scrambled

Post by BVHanson »

For several months now the top half of my calendar page has the colored bars stretching from one side to the other rather than the small box on the left and my calendar appears below that. The small calendar the the top left is all scrambled also. Any ideas that you can give me to fix this would be appreciated. All my other lds.org appplications are working fine.
Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: my calendar is scrambled

Post by russellhltn »

You're either running IE8 or a newer browser in compatibility mode. IE8 is not supported. If that's what you have, you'll have to switch to another browser. If you have IE9 or IE10, then you need to exit compatibility mode.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nielsenmeridethann1

Re: my calendar is scrambled

Post by nielsenmeridethann1 »

It looks good when using the Google Chrome browser. You could try downloading that. :)

Return to “Calendar”